Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bon Soir

If you can read the title, that means you may or may not be bilingual! Congrats!

If you can read and understand the title, that means you are bilingual (or trilingual, whatevs).

Awesome. Now that we are all acquainted, I'd first like to give a SHOUTOUT to our newest follower!! Thank you for spreading the word of our blog. A surprise will come in a bit.

So today, a friend of mine came up to me and told me her favorite memory of last year was of Schmandz's and my documentary. If you don't know what the doc is (you should), it is an intellectual film Schmandz and I made of our school's swim program. It is a work of art and has made us super famous. Bullfrog Entertainment is going to sign us.

Please email us at schmilezandschmandz@gmail.com if you are interested in the doc.

I hope you all are having a fabulous day. Life is great.

Here's a cool quote to get you all thinking: "Nobody's perfect" -Anon.

See if you can fill in the Anon. with a real name! If you get it right, you will get a surprise! Comment below!!

XOXO Schmilez and Schmandz

No comments:

Post a Comment