Monday, November 22, 2010

C00l

SO....we need more followers help a sistah out! and if you wanna ask us about cool ways to tell your friends about the blog or about how to ask them to follow the blog, just email us and we will help you help us, yay!

Anyways, in my Spanish class we watched this super sweet documentary (and you know schmilez and schmandz like da documentaries so we got a lot of respect) and its called "The Fighting Cholitas." It is very informational and shows you a glimpse of Bolivian culture. I highly recommend that you watch it! I'm a big fan.

Hope ya'll liked Harry Potter, I thought it was prettay awesome. I actually got to see the midnight showing with one of our best followers KIMBERLY NGAI. Yep, awesome. Okay. It's almost Thanksgiving time, I hope you get to spend time with your family and/or friends!

ALSO, tomorrow is Miley Cyrus' birthday, just a FYI. Okayyyy PEACE

1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks guys :) i'm so honored to be in your blog post..even more honored than the time i got to watch harry potter with you and walk back and almost get raped. fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete